Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Friday, September 02, 2005

My address until December

In case some of you are curious as to where you should send all of the boxes and packages that you have piling up for me...the answer is simple. Simply continue reading. Snail mail is welcomed in the country of Zambia and I hear that packages and letters are always welcomed and appreciated...even uplifting. Letters, protein bars, beef jerky, and pork rinds are always great surprises. Until the beginning of December when my training is over, I can be reached at the following address. After that I will have a new address which I will post when I find out what it is.

Brett Pearson Esq.,/PCT
c/o Peace Corps
PO Box 21527
Kitwe, Zambia

Thanks for any mail you may send me in advance.

Pearson, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home