Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bummer

Hey guys, I just typed feverishly for 45 minutes and then accidentally deleted my stories from the last 3 weeks. I don't have time to redo it tonight, but I will next week. I've got my pictures link on the right so you can check out some of my pictures. I'll post more next week. I promise the stories are good though, they involve nudity, hitchhiking, and other stories from the road. I'll catch you on the flipside.
Vote on the beard contest picture under the comments section of this post. You'll find the picture under my pictures.
Pearson, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home