Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

A Silver Lining

Wyatt was a great guy, and because of this he had some great friends. Some of his friends back home have set up a website http://www.wyattammon.org to remember him with. His family and friends are planning on setting up a memorial scholarship fund that you can contribute to. I know us trainees are planning on contributing something so feel free to at least check out the website so that you can read a bit about him. Thanks for your support through this.

Also, the Director of Peace Corps has released a statement regarding Wyatt's death that can be found here.

Pearson, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home