Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Garden

So far I have 4 beds planted and growing. I just got a bunch of onions, green peppers, and jalapeno pepper plants started. I recently acquired about 100 pounds of manure for 50 cents, so I can’t wait to get started working that into my beds.

I’ll be sure to include pictures next time I can post some in April. By then I should be eating watermelons, cantaloupe, sweet corn, carrots, and beans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home