Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

One Month Down

Hello from Lusaka everyone-
Well things here are quite great right now. We've come to Lusaka for a few days to receive our work permits and NRC cards. I have posted several new pictures for your viewing pleasure as well. (I'm having problems getting pictures up right now, but I'll do all I can to get some new pictures up for you.) Just to pre-explain one of the albums there....I new that several of you wanted to see what I do for washing dishes and other daily activities so I took a bunch of pictures which would allow you to see these activities as well as my house and other things. I will admit, it required me to take pictures of myself. I'm not too proud of that but it had to be done. To make things more entertaining for myself (and hopefully you) I made a Where's Waldo theme out of it. Instead of Waldo, I scoured my endless stacks of US Weekly, Rolling Stone, and Tiger Beat and found a few pictures of everyone's favorite pop star, Britney Spears. I have so cleverly hidden one of these pictures in every one of my Daily Activities pictures, so if you accept the challenge, feel free to try to find her. Some are more difficult than others. I'll have you know that I had to retake a few of them because I would start laughing at the ridiculousness of me taking a picture of myself in the middle of Africa doing different things.
I'm going to be adding 4 new posts today, and Curt recently added 5 before that so if it's been awhile since you've been here, there's a lot of reading to be done. I hope you enjoy it.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pictures, Brett.

    Thanks,

    Susan Forslund

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brett,
    We so enjoyed the pictures.Although you did manage to hide Britney quite well in a few of them - I never did find her.
    The pictures help to connect us to what you are experiencing.
    Take care of yourself -
    Love, Mom

     
  • At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brett,
    We had brunch with your parents last weekend. Beautiful, warm, compassionate people. Jeannie and I are looking forward to meeting you, hopefully this summer. Be careful!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home