Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Great Vacation

After finishing my time as the Peace Corps Volunteer of the week for the new training group, I went down to Lusaka to pick up my friend Justin who was coming to visit me for a month. Below are several posts that cover the range of activities he and I partook in while galavanting around the dark continent. I apologize for some longwindedness in some of the stories, but it's amazing how much more I can type when I'm not paying for every minute that I'm on the computer.

If you haven't checked my picture website for awhile you should go there because I just put about 150 new pictures up the other day. I'll take this moment to give credit where it is due. Justin took a majority of the recently posted pictures. Thanks for that J.

So far my time in the states has been amazing. Thanks to all of you who have helped make it so. I truly do appreciate it. I'll have far more to write about in a few days, but for now I've been typing for about 3 hours and will stop. Take care.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home