Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

My Books Thus Far

As I've said in many a previous post, I've got a lot of time to read in the bush. Per the request of several people, below I've provided my reading list of all of the novels I've read thus far. Bold titles are books that I'd highly recommend people read.

1. Me Talk Pretty One Day : David Sedaris
2. Rules of Attraction : Bret Easton Ellis
3. Killing Pablo : Mark Bowden
4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven : Mitch Albom
5. Things Fall Apart : Chinua Achebe
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone : J. K. Rowling
7. Choke : Chuck Palahniuk
8. The Things They Carried : Tim O'Brien
9. Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets : J. K. Rowling
10. Slaughterhouse Five : Kurt Vonnegut
11. Green Hills of Africa : Ernest Hemingway
12. Siddhartha : Hermann Hesse
13. Lord of the Flies : William Golding
14. High Fidelity : Nick Hornby
15. A Midsummer Night's Dream : Bill Shakespeare
16. Robinson Crusoe : Danel DeFoe
17. The DaVinci Code : Dan Brown
18. Lenin's Tomb : David Remnick
19. A Million Little Pieces : James Frey
20. Cat's Cradle : Kurt Vonnegut
21. Lamb : Christopher Moore
22. A Charlie Brown Christmas : Charles M. Shulz
23. Angels & Demons: Dan Brown
24. How To Be Good : Nick Hornby
25. The Lovely Bones : Alice Sebold
26. Fluke : Christopher Moore
27. Grapes of Wrath : John Steinbeck
28. Chronicles of Narnia : C.S. Lewis
29. Life of Pi : Yann Martel
30. Culture of Fear : Barry Glassner
31. Lullaby : Chuck Palahniuk
32. Heart of Darkness : Joseph Conrad
33. Catch-22 : Joseph Heller
34. Gulliver's Travels : Jonathan Swift
35. Night : Elie Wiesel
36. Speaking With The Angel : (Edited by) Nick Hornby
37. The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime : Mark Haddon
38. A Brief History of Time : Stephen W. Hawking
39. The Constant Gardener : John Le Carré
40. In The Lake of The Woods : Tim O'Brien
41. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas : Hunter S. Thompson
42. A Beautiful Mind : Sylvia Nasar
43. Hunger : Knut Hamsun
44. House of Sand and Fog : Andre Dubus III
45. The Poisonwood Bible : Barbara Kingsolver
46. A Confederacy of Dunces : John Kennedy Toole
47. Into The Wild : John Krakauer
48. The Sun Also Rises : Ernest Hemingway
49. The Monkey Wrench Gang: Edward Abbey
50. Digital Fortress: Dan Brown
51. Monsignor Quixote : Graham Greene