Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Conclusion of Vacation

When it was all said and done with, I'd rate the vacation with Justin at 8.5 or so. In his words, there were definately times when it was a 0 (transport, screaming children, etc.) but most times it was a 10. We figured out that we had traveled by almost every mode of trasportation possible...bike, plane, train, motorcycle, bus, boat, car, truck, and foot. That may be how I rate all future trips.

After Kasama, he and I headed to Lusaka. He flew out on 7-24 and I flew out the next day. The day he flew out I was in the main Peace Corps office putting the final touches on my grant proposal. I think it was very good, so hopefully the grant board agrees. I can't really convey to you the excitement that was rushing through my head as I was in the taxi on the way to the airport preparing to embark on my trip back home. It was almost surreal.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home