Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Cell Phone What?

Well, after procrastinating for one year on getting a cell phone, I've finally gotten one. I feel quite connected with the world. I case you're interested, I can receive texts and calls. My number is 099-168-311. I don't think I have reception at my site, but about 5 km away, so I'll ride into Mporokoso from time to time to check my text messages I may have.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When calling from the U.S., the country code needs to be entered so the number would actually be 011-26-099-168-311.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home