Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Village Fiestas

Upon returning from the states I had two parties at my house in a short period of time. The first was just an Mtv Spring Break party where Jeremy, EdmeƩ, Annie, and Marcus (my newest neighbor)came to enjoy a few days drinking and swimming. A great time. Everyone was there for 2 days and then Jeremy stayed for an extra day where we successfully transported some grass for my roof and then sat on my front stoop drinking village beer all day.
A couple of weeks after that, Annie and Marcus showed up to my house to help me celebrate my 25th birthday party. Annie cooked me a chocolate birthday cake and even topped it with a candle. Although it was perhaps the most tame birthday party I've had, it was great having some friends there to celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home