Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

CDs Please

This will be the last update I'll have for at least a month or two, so I figure since I requested you all to send me some music, I should give you a want list of sorts. This is a fairly lengthy list and I'll be happy with any of it, or you can surprise me with anything you think I may like that isn't included on the list. This list is in no particular order. If you're sending me something, you should post a comment so I don't get 4 copies of the same album.

Sufjan Stevens - "Illinois" (or any of his others for that matter)
Beck - "The Information"
Girl Talk - Night Ripper
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain
Flaming Lips - (newest album)
Thom Yorke
The Rapture - Pieces of People We Love
Stephen Malkmus - Kindling for the Master
Scissor Sisters - (newest album)
Decemberists - Crane Wife
Tapes n' Tapes - The Loon
The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
The Streets - Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living
The Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury
My Morning Jacket - Okonokos
The Dears - Gang of Losers
Editors - The Back Room
Sparklehorse - Dreamt for Light
Ghostface Killah - Fishscale
OK Go - OK Go, or, Oh No
Manu Chao - Proximo Estacion

I haven't heard all of these, but read reviews of some in various magazines and was interested. Of course I don't encourage pirating music either. Anyways, I'd be forever grateful to you if any of you send a few albums. Thanks so much.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will be sending Scissor Sisters, Decemberists, Manu Chao, and My Morning Jacket tomorrow!

     
  • At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sending Flaming Lips - At War with the Mystics, and Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise

     
  • At 1:21 PM , Blogger Thew said...

    I know you're nowhere near Jonn, but I sent him Return to Cookie Mtn., The Crane Wife and Thom Yorke's solo album. He confirmed he got them, so if you ever see him . . . yeah.

    I'm going to send him Gang of Losers, along with the new Shins disc sometime soon.

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sending Beck-"The Information" and The Raconteurs-Broken Boy Soldiers
    Enjoy!

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm sending The Streets and Editors-The Back Room.

    Hope they arrive! Enjoy!

     
  • At 3:29 AM , Blogger Brett said...

    Thanks for those of you who've sent cds for me thus far. i did get some that weren't posted on my list, so i've now got Beck 'The information,' TVOTR 'Return to Cookie Mountain' Of Montreal 'Hissing Fauna' and Arcade Fire 'Neon Bible.'

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home