Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Music Please

Calling on all friends and people who have any idea what kind of music I listen to. Up until now I've had an iPod which I've relied soley on for music. It still functions alright, but I recently acquired a CD player, but don't have much in the way for CDs. Unfortunately it doesn't play MP3 discs, but I was hoping that if there are any incredible albums that have come out in the last year, that some of you could burn them for me and send them to my address. It only costs $3 to send a padded envelope with cds, so if you look at it like that you could make my month for less than $5 with postage and cds. I was reading a SPIN magazine lately which was talking about new albums put out recently and feeling quite out of the loop.

Of course I don't expect any of you to do this and won't be upset if you don't, but if you catch yourself being bored and looking for something to do someday, feel free to send me some music. Thanks guys and gals.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Brett!
    I occasionally use my work breaks to catch up on all the wonderful things you are doing! Sounds like you are really enjoying your time over there and I am so happy for you. I have actually been thinking about sending you CDs for some time now but didn't know if you had a CD player. Well, now I do... what are some of the bands you read about in SPIN? Let me know some requests and I would love to send them out to you. Otherwise, I can try to come up with what to send on my own.
    Stay safe and God bless!
    Love- Lindsey

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home