Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back 2 The Bush

After nearly a month out of my village for Christmas, New Year's, and meetings in Kasama and Lusaka, tomorrow I'm headed back home. I really start to miss my village and hut when I'm gone for an extended period like this. Whilst I'm in the village you can all entertain yourselves by checking out my pictures. I've added a dozen more or so. Take care of yourselves and I'll be emerging from the bush in a month or two. Until then, adios amigos.
Thanks to those of you who helped Brett out by voting for him and his video over the last week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home