Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Something for the Ladies

Since I've been away for so long, perhaps there are some women wondering what they've been missing out on. Below is a picture of myself, and my buddies Marcus and Jeremy. This was taken last year on Christmas. I've lost the beard since then, but not the attitude. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM , Blogger Jeannie said...

    Man, Wyatt would have loved those shirts. I'm sure he is coveting it from where he is. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the beach and whales and scuba diving. Have fun, you deserve it. -Jeannie

     
  • At 5:15 PM , Blogger la vida said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger la vida said...

    oops, sorry about that last one...

    i've never seen you looking hotter than you do in this pic =) look forward to seeing you one of these days! enjoy the rest of your travels. --annie--

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home