Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Can You Repeat That?

Most people don't know that the main language in Mozambique is Portugese. This language is very similar to Spanish, so I keep trying to throw some of that out there in order to be understood. At one time, my Spanish was damn good, but I haven't spoken it in so long. So, as I try to talk to the locals, all that comes out is a amalgamation of English, Bemba, and Spanish. The locals kind of laugh at how stupid I sound, but so far it's worked to get me food and beer, so what else do I need? Tomorrow morning, Jeremy and I head out to the beach to begin the week of relaxation. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home