Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Rambler's, Let's Get Ramblin'

Tomorrow morning I start my month and a half of travels. At the terrible hour of 5:15am, Jeremy and I have to get in a taxi and head to the airport to catch my 7:30 plane to Johannesburg. Upon reaching Johannesburg, I'll kill some time in the afternoon before catching an overnight bus to the Mozambiquan capital of Maputo. After spending the day there, Jeremy and I will take off to Tofo and spend a week or more hanging out on the beach, getting SCUBA certified, and going marlin fishing.

As previously stated, I'm then headed to Swaziland, Lesotho, and the beaches of South Africa. I have purchased my plane ticket home and am scheduled to finally fly out of Cape Town on October 23 and then return to Des Moines International Airport late in the evening of October 24. After that, I'll be visiting all of you.

Take care all and I'll see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home