Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Food

I've been cooking for myself since I moved out here. Usually in the mornings I'll eat some bread and peanut butter, for lunch it's a couple granola bars and some beef jerky. I usually feast at dinner though. I usually saute up some onions, tomatoes, and garlic, and add them to some homemade alfredo or red sauce and have pasta. Otherwise I eat rice with soy pieces and add some different spices and sauces to it. Cooking out here isn't too bad, it just takes a long time to get my charcoal lit and then I only have one 'burner' so it takes about an hour to make dinner. I guess patience counts for something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home