Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Seasons Greetings From The Bush

Hello everyone! I missed you too. Hopefully you're all doing well as you read this. As I write this, it marks my first week living in Chalabesa village. That's right, the first of 100+ weeks with no electricity, indoor plumbing, telephone, etc. So far so good. Below you'll find some posts that cover a couple different aspects of my situation thus far. Hopefully this will be posted around the holidays, so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Brett,
    Sounds like you are settling in. Hope all goes well. Take care!
    Peace,
    Rob

     
  • At 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brett,
    Would you like some foam padding sent to put around your doorways so that it won't be so hard for your head when you ram into it?
    We're proud of you. Stay safe. We love you.
    Mom

     
  • At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Brett,
    It is fun to read your blog. It helps me visualize what Wyatt would have experienced. Thank you for the letter you sent to us. We got it late in the week. And we opened the red and white duffle on Christmas morning and read the letter you and Jon wrote. It helped us to hear about your shopping trip. Part of me still believes Wyatt is over there with you. Take care of yourself!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home