Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Relaxación

After three straight days of waking before 6 am, Jeremy and I have finally arrived here in Tofo, Mozambique. Today we actually got to sleep in. This place is very beautiful with azure waters and fine sand to walk on. We just took a walk through the town to get some towels to lay on, then we're headed to set up our scuba classes in a moment. Luckily my Spanish is beginning to come back a bit so talking with people has become easier. This time tomorrow, I should be swimming with whale sharks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home