Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Got Stuck in Tofo

Only 6 minutes left to type, but things are going well. I found it too difficult to leave Tofo and ended up there for 3 weeks. I've fallen in love with diving and may return in February to get my Dive Master's. Anyways, I met a couple Brits and a South African girl that were traveling around and ended up catching a ride with them on Friday into Maputo. Although we'd only known each other for a couple of days, they threw me a great birthday party complete with a nice dinner and bumper cars. In England they call them dodge 'ems. Today we're leaving Maputo and headed to a nice beach south of here a few hundred kilometers and then I'll move on to Swaziland. Maybe. I've found that traveling with set plans is pointless. Again, I'm doing well and don't worry if I don't update as often as I'd like. I got a few emails of people worried about my safety and such, but I'm loving this trip. I'll see you all in a few weeks.
Much love,
brett

1 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger fleshhead sweden said...

    hohoho! I was supposed to stay in Tofo a few days, my total ended at two months!
    You know, I´ll very probably be in Tofo in february too so let´s go for a beer at Dinos or even better, a Tipo Tinto at the little bar behind the market!
    Have fun on the rest of the trip!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home