Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Monday, October 08, 2007

On The Road Again

Today I finally take off from Swaziland. We got Chris's Land Rover fixed and he'll be headed off to meet his family in South Africa. My time in Swaziland has been calm and relaxing. A couple of nights ago I went to a wedding party of a guy Chris and I met whilst playing pool at a local watering hole. We were playing for about 8 hours when the guy told us he was getting married and that he'd be honored if we attended his party. How could we pass that up? They had a cookout, music, and beer. Sounds like a good party to me.
I'm starting off to Johannesburg in an hour or so and hopefully will be able to jump on a bus headed to Lesotho immediately thereafter. I do not want to spend any unnecessary time in that city. Anyways, for the next several days I'll be riding across the mountains of Lesotho on my trusty steed, so I'll update you later on.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bret, you are having WAY too much fun...it's time to come back to the U.S.

    N.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home