Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Help Wanted

Hello everyone-
Now is when I appeal to all of you to keep an ear open for me. Seeing how I've decided to return to Mozambique to do my Dive Master's Training, I've figured out that I need to make some money while I'm back home. I'm pretty easy to please, so if any of you hear of really any sort of job that I could work from late October until mid-January, that'd be cool. Seeing how I'm desperate, I'd be willing to work 60+ hours/week if that's what the job requires. Anyways, if you can help me out, I'll be forever indebted to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home