Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still Traveling...

40 hours done and I should actually be home by now, but I've only made it to Denver and then had the disfortune of my last flight (out of 5) being delayed. I suppose the good part of that is that at least it's the last one so my previous 4 flights weren't all screwed.
The day hasn't all been in vain though. During my layover in Washington D.C. I was bought a couple beers by this guy I was sitting next to after he found out I am a new RPCV. He told me I need to 'Save my money' so I did the obligatory offer to buy my own beers a couple of times but was thrilled to save my $15. I guess being an RPCV male is almost like being a female all of the time. This is the third time people have bought me beers just for being a Peace Corps Volunteer. If only they knew the reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home