Brett Back In School

I have now finished my time overseas and have been home for almost two years now. I've decided to go to Palmer Chiropractic College as a means to create a career for myself. I miss the traveling, but the hope is that I'll be able to afford to travel all I want in my nearish future.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

M in Africa

As I'd previously stated, I spent a couple of weeks traveling with this guy Chris that left England 9 months ago and drove from there, to South Africa. He's had a lot of crazy stories and things happen to him, so if you'd like to see his story, or a map of the route he's driven to get here, click here to check it out. He's named his Land Rover 'M' in case you were wondering the significance of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home